If you are interested in having your school get involved, please contact the Rutgers-Camden Office of Diversity and Inclusion as soon as possible:
Cameron T. Whitley, Ph.D.
Office of Diversity and Inclusion
326 Penn Street, Rm 311
Camden, NJ 08102
Below you will find the following documents that need to be reviewed by school administrators (some need to be signed and may need to be modified by your school/district and then returned):
1) BRIEF - Youth Summit Brief. (overview of event and party expectations-for review no signature needed).
2) LETTER/MUA - Letter of Agreement to Participate and MUA (please review, modify if necessary and return signed documents-sign/complete yellow sections). We will sign and return documents to you.
3) SURVEY - IRB Approved Survey from Rutgers-Camden (for review no signature needed)
4) IRB APPROVAL - Document showing approval of survey (for review no signature needed)
5) PERMISSION SLIP - Example permission form (please review, modify if necessary and return to Rutgers University-Camden before getting parent signatures. All permission slips must be IRB approved according to University Policy).
Registering Your Students:
Please register all of your students.
You can do this by individually registering each student or by downloading and emailing an excel sheet with the following information to Cameron Whitley at email@example.com:
1) Name on Permission Slip
2) Name Used
7) Shirt Size
8) Chaperone Name
9) Chaperone Contact Information
10) Dietary Needs
11) Accessibility Needs